For Furry Friends
The Well is a destination that recognizes the importance of welcoming the whole family as part of a pet-centric philosophy.
Welcoming Environment – Look for the Pet Love Symbol
Dog Lovers’ Lane with Relief Area – Opening November 2023
Complimentary All-Natural Biscuits
Biodegradable Water Bowls – Water Refill Stations throughout The Well
Seasonal Café Pawtte – During Holiday at The Well
Seasonal Blanket Check Service – During Holiday at The Well
Pet Supplies Stores – Visit The Bone & Biscuit or Indigo
Pet Club – Launching 2024
General Rules to Pet Owners:
- Look for the Pet Love symbol indicating participating shops and zones. Participating shops permit the entry of domestic dogs, however, they must be restrained by a leash and be well-behaved. All pets must be kept on their leash, or in their carriers while shopping. Dogs must remain in the care and control of their owners at all times and never be left unattended at any time. Participation is at the discretion of the tenant and guests are to acknowledge that unique shop policies may apply.
- Dogs are permitted in the Wellington Market and on participating dining patios, but note that they are not permitted within food preparation areas.
- We try our best to keep The Well clean for our guests. If an accident does happen, please clean up after your dog.
- If an accident does happen, patrons are to do their best to clean up after the pet.
- While they may get excited, if a guest’s dog starts barking or whimpering, they are to take him/her away from the area so other shoppers are not inconvenienced.
- Dog training/walking groups and organized classes must receive permission to utilize the complex through The Well Property Management Office.
- Service dogs are always welcome in all common areas.